IASSolution UPSC Prelims Online Mock Test Series 2020 Timetable (Study Plan) is now available for download. Plan your preparation according to UPSC Prelims 2020 Timetable
We are providing a Complete Test Series Package under one roof which is structured as below
- 7 NCERT based Subjectwise Mock Tests
- 7 Standard Reference Book based Subjectwise Mock Tests
- 9 Monthly Current Affairs based Mock Tests, 1 Economic Survey based Mock Test
- 13 GS Full Topics based Mock Tests
- 3 CSAT Mock Tests
Subscribe Now: 40 Online Mock Tests @ Rs. 2999 (Introductory Offer)
There is an option to take Current Affairs as a Separate Package which is already included in UPSC Prelims Test Series 2020 Package. Detailed Solutions are provided for each question in the Knowledge Zone Area.
UPSC Previous Years Question Papers Retake Package
IASSolution provides Previous Year Papers (2011- 2019)Online Exam for Practicing. Detailed Answer Keys are available for each question as per UPSC Official Answer Key.
- Link – UPSC Previous Papers Package- General Studies Paper 1
- Link – UPSC Previous Question Papers Retake Package- GS Paper 2
Download IASSolution Prelims Test Series 2020 Timetable as PDF
Detailed study plan, schedule of exams and other details are mentioned in the PDF Version. Mock Tests starts on June 30, 2019. Aspirants can take mock tests anytime before UPSC Prelims 2020.
What makes us Unique in UPSC Prelims Test Series Nichea?
- Quality of Mock Tests are at par with Premium Mock Test Series
- A top-notched detailed Timetable with Study Plan
- Monthly Current Affairs Mock Tests
- CSAT Mock Tests are included in the complete package (Rs.2999)
- Best Test Series in Return of Investment(ROI)
- Most Economical Premium UPSC Test Series
- Detailed Solutions and Answer Keys for reference and revision
- Timed Mock Tests with negative marking
- Detailed Performance Reports Self Analysis
- All India Rank Lists for every mock Tests and lot more
Can you imagine that 55 percent of questions came in UPSC Prelims 2019 from a Single Test Series?
Yes! We did it! Almost 110+ marks worth questions came from our test series which means IASSolution UPSC Prelims Test Series was enough to clear the expected cut off. Many of our Serious test takers are started preparation for Mains Exam.
UPSC Prelims Test Series 2020 – Enroll now to get an early bird advantage over others.