Last updated on June 6th, 2017 at 10:37 pm
Your use and consumption of information on IASSolutions.com is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Information given freely or in the online coaching program is verified to the best extent possible. However at no point do we assure its accuracy. Users are required to use their own discretion when using the information provided.
- Study Materials and guidance provided in IASSolution.com are in the best aspirations of filling the knowledge gap of students about UPSC preparation. The views expressed in this website are personal opinion of the authors and has no links with UPSC website ie www.upsc.gov.in any other exam conducting agencies.
- We do not make any guarantees concerning your achievement in the Civil Services exam using the data provided on this site. Other factors like self effort, time, resources etc. play an significant factor in determining your success in the Civil Services exam over which IASSolution.com has no control.
- The materials provided on IASSolution.com are not to be interpreted as a “get success quick” scheme in any way. Your success chances are entirely dependent upon you and other factors. THE LEVEL OF VICTORY YOU REACH THESE TECHNIQUES AND CONCEPTS IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT UPON YOUR ABILITY, FINANCIAL CIRCUMSTANCES, KNOWLEDGE AND TIME YOU DEVOTE TO BECOMING A SUCCESS IN THE CIVIL SERVICES EXAM. DUE TO THESE FACTORS WE CANNOT GUARANTEE YOUR ACHIEVEMENT LEVEL NOR DO WE IN ANY WAY WHETHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY DO SO.
- We may put third party advertisements or affiliate links in this website, and that’s the significant source of revenue generation to sustain this website .For Information and contents available at this site, IASSolution.com /Author will not responsible or for assume any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, plentitude, or efficacy of any information. While IASSolution.com / Authors made reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is both accurate and honest. IASSolution.com / Authors cannot accept any liability regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information.
If you have any questions regarding the above, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com