IASSolution.com here comes with Online UPSC Prelims Test Series to crack IAS Prelims. This is a learn by Practicing approach to clear UPSC Civil Service Preliminary Exam. It is structured with subject wise questions as well as full- length mock tests in accordance with UPSC standards.
You can register with IASExamSolutions.com and attend four mini mock tests to analyze our test series quality and familiarize with the online test series platform. Aspirants can either enroll for individual tests or complete test series.
Take a FREE Test
IASSolution UPSC Prelims Test Series: Features
- Instant access to already uploaded exams and instants results and detailed Solutions.
- All India Rank list provided for every individual test as well as total tests
- Detailed Performance Grade and suggestions are instantly available
- Follow up Email Notifications for upload of Tests, Results, etc will be available
- NCERT Based Mock Tests, Subjectwise Mock Tests, Current Affairs Mock Tests and GS full length mock tests are included in IASSolution Prelims Test Series 2020 & 2021 Programs.
- Support and Guidance is at your fingertip by sending an Email to us. We will revert you immediately.
- IAS Solution UPSC Prelims Test series is designed in a way that gives you the actual feeling of UPSC preliminary exams. 40 full-length tests integrated with static and current areas to guide test takers to the right path thereby preparing you for the real exams.
- There will be a Monthly Mock Test to cover and revise the Current Affairs area which is very important in the prelims point of view. Current Affairs Mock Test scheduled at the beginning of every month.
- Our detailed explanation for each question makes us unique. At the end of each question in the Knowledge Zone, detailed explanations are provided, hence candidates can identify the areas where they went wrong.
- Online mock test series are set in accordance with your convenience. Everything is made simple and you can attend tests whenever you desire. Further, candidates can either attend complete prelims mock tests package or separate tests.
- Performance Overview is an area where you can analyze your performance. Here you can find detailed analyses of your marks.
- In accordance with the marks secured during each test, all India Rank list is published, it helps to assess your level of preparation as well as preparedness to compete along with other aspirants across the country.
- Online mock test series covers the entire syllabus for UPSC prelims. Questions are selected from authentic resources and cover each and every area of the syllabus. Our test series is built on the bedrock of NCERT and other Standard Books that is highly recommended for UPSC.
- Detailed Timetable for year-long systematic self-study. Aspirants can download it in PDF version.
- Test series package is cost-effective and now candidates can access it even at a lower price of Rs 2999 only. The offer is valid only for a limited period.
- IASSolution Prelims 2020 Test Series Validity extended up to October 4, 2020.
IAS Prelims Test Series – Important Links
- Log in
- Forgot Password or Username
- Enroll in IASSolution UPSC Prelims Test Series
- IASSolution Prelims Test Series 2021
Is it important to attend mock tests before the actual exam?
There is a Chinese saying reflecting the importance of learning by doing.
If I see it I can remember only 25%.If I hear it I can remember only 50%.If I do it I can remember 100%.
Therefore, it is highly essential to attend mock tests before actual exams so that you can enhance your skills and approach towards questions. Furthermore, if you review the interviews of UPSC toppers they all attended mock tests before exams.
Tips for scoring more than 125 in GS Paper 1
Simply joining the online platform for mock tests will do not help. You should make use of each test and identify your weak and strong areas. After giving the test go through the Knowledge Zone in detail. This will help you to explore and learn related topics also. Our complex questions aid to boost your confidence levels hence you will prepare to face any question during the real preliminary examination.
How to make Payments for IASSolution Online Test Series
We accept payments through credit cards, debit cards, and net banking and different UPI Wallets such as BHIM, Google Pay, Paytm etc . Once you made your payment successfully, the page will automatically redirect to particular tests and you can attend the mock tests according to your convenience.