Dear UPSC aspirants, we hope your preparation for IAS Preliminary exam is on right track. Practice is the key to success.
As UPSC CSE Prelims 2018 is just 10 months away, here is one good news you were eagerly waiting for!
IASSolution launches Free All-India Current Affairs Online Mock Test -Win Prizes
IASSolution hosted a new UPSC CSE Prelims mock test online for FREE on today to celebrate the special occasion of Independence Day. Winners will be awarded exciting prizes. Candidates interested in appearing for UPSC CSE Preliminary exam 2019 can appear for the same online – on August 15th or 16th (Thursday).
Toppers Will Get 72% OFF for IASSolution Prelims Test Series- Freedom Offer!
Top 5 candidates will get 72 percent discount for UPSC Prelims Test Series as 72nd Independence Day OFF. Maximum Retail Price for the UPSC Prelims Test Series is Rs 5999. The Rank list for Current Affairs on 17th August at 10.00 AM. We will announce the winners as per the automated rank list and distribute discount coupons through registered email ID. Anyone can feel free to contact us at [email protected]
As you may have read from the testimonials of toppers – IASSolution mock tests are highly rated by a lot of successful candidates.
How to take IASSolution Free Current Affairs Online Mock Test
IASSolution mock test platform is an innovative pan-India platform with more than 10,000 registrations already. Hundreds of new users are registering daily.
If you are already registered, you just need to log in using your existing username or registered email id. If you forgot your password, you can always reset the password.
If not registered on IASSolution mock test platform, register now and log in!
I would like to enroll for IASSolution Prelims Mock Test Series 2019, what should I do?
If you are yet to enroll for IASSolution Prelims 2019 mock test series (hardly takes 1-2 minutes), which offers comprehensive full-length timed tests, you can join now. You will get detailed solutions and all-India rank-list in ‘My Account‘ link as soon as the exam is over. Enroll now!
If you have already enrolled, start taking the mock tests listed below one by one. Don’t postpone taking mock tests until last month. Revise what you have learned so far. Motivate yourself. Success will be yours!
IASSolution Prelims Test Series 2019: List of uploaded exams
- Indian Polity – All India UPSC Prelims Mock Test ( 101 PT)
- Indian Polity – All India UPSC Prelims Mock Test (102PT)
- History – All India UPSC Prelims Mock Test (104 PT)
- History- All India UPSC Prelims Mock Test (108PT)
- Geography – All India UPSC Prelims Mock Test (103PT)
- Geography- All India UPSC Prelims Mock Test (107PT)
- Economics- All India UPSC Prelims Mock Test (105PT)
- Economics – All India UPSC Prelims Mock Test (111 PT)
- Environment- All India UPSC Prelims Mock Test (106PT)
- Environment- All India UPSC Prelims Mock Test (112PT)
- Science and Tech – All India UPSC Prelims Mock Test-(110PT)
- Science and Tech- All India UPSC Prelims Mock Test (114PT)
More mock tests will upload in coming weeks/ months as per IASSolution detailed Timetable and study plan for the year 2019.
Features of IASSolution UPSC Prelims Test Series 2019
- Immediate access to uploaded mock tests and upcoming mock test
- Monthly Current Affairs Mock Test
- NCERT+Standards Books based Comprehensive Mock Tests
- Subject-based Prelims Mock Tests
- Economic Survey and Budget based Mock Test(s)
- UPSC Prelims Previous Papers Retake Tests
- UPSC Prelims CSAT Mock Tests
- Access to all additional mock tests for UPSC Prelims 2019 for free of cost.
- At any time, you can attend the mock exam when you desire before the 02nd of June 2019. (Prelims Exam date)
Schedule of Free Online Current Affairs Mock Test
The entry to the free All-India Current Affairs mock exam will be open by 11.20 AM on Wednesday. The link will stay open and live until 11.59 PM on 16th August (Thursday).