UPSC aspirants who had applied for Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2018 can download the UPSC E- Admit Card now. UPSC has also given important instructions to be followed while downloading the Hall Ticket .
About UPSC Civil Services Prelims 2018 Exam
- Date of prelims Examination: June 03 2018.
- General Studies Paper 1: 09.30 A.M. to 11.30 A.M.
- CSAT Paper 2: 02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M.
- Candidates are advised to bring black ball point pen to the examination hall for all objective type papers. Answers other than those made by Black Ball Point Pen would not be evaluated.
- Candidates can walk into the Examination Hall 20 minutes before the scheduled commencement of the examination.
- Late comers will not be admitted to the examination if you report 10 minutes after 9.30 AM
Download the E-Admit card (Hall-Ticket) for UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2018
All aspirants who had applied for UPSC Prelims 2018 can enter their Registration ID (or Roll Number, if available) to download the e-admit card . Take the print out of the Hall Ticket and be ready for the UPSC preliminary exam, which is scheduled on June 03, 2018.
Important instructions for Candidates
- Check the e-Admit Card carefully and bring discrepancies, if any, to the notice of UPSC immediately.
- Bring the e-Admit Card in each session to secure admission to Examination Hall.
- Candidates should note that any omission/mistake/discrepancy in encoding / filling in details in the OMR answer sheet, especially with regard to Roll Number and Test Booklet Series Code, will render the answer sheet liable for rejection.
- Read the “Special Instructions for candidates admitted to the examination” given in “Rules for the Examination” available in Examination Notice and “Poster” containing instructions displayed outside the Examination Hall.
- Candidates are advised not to bring any valuables/costly items and bags to the Examination Halls, as safe-keeping of the same can not be assured. The Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
- Candidates are advised to carefully read all the ‘ important instructions to the candidate’, which they have downloaded with this e-admit card from the Commission’s website.
- Note: Read, download and print important instructions to candidates for UPSC CSE Prelims.
Photo on the UPSC Prelims Admit Card 2018 should be Clear otherwise follow these instructions
Candidates who do not have clear photographs on the e-admit card will have to bring a photo identity proof viz. Adhar Card, Driving Licence, Passport, Voter I Card etc. and two passport size photographs one for each session for appearing in the examination with an undertaking.
Electronic devices like Mobile Phone, Calculator etc not Permitted in the exam Hall
Mobile phones or any other communication devices such as Bluetooth devices etc are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
Also Enroll in IASSolution Prelims Test Series for quick practice and revision. All the Best for Prelims 2018.